Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use for Beginner Investor Tools
Welcome to Beginner Investor Tools! Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before using our website, beginnerinvestortools.com (the "Website"). By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Website.
- Acceptance of Terms
- By using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. We may modify these Terms at any time without notice to you, and such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Use of the Website
- The Website is intended for use by individuals who are at least 18 years old. You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All content and materials on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, are the property of Beginner Investor Tools or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You may not use any content or materials on the Website without our express written permission.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL BEGINNER INVESTOR TOOLS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Beginner Investor Tools and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, actions, suits, or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and your use of the Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or the Website will be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of California, and you waive any objection to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- We may terminate these Terms and your access to the Website at any time, without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, if we believe that you have violated these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately cease all use of the Website.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Beginner Investor Tools with respect to the Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and Beginner Investor Tools with respect to the Website. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision. You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Any attempt to do so without consent will be null and void. Beginner Investor Tools may assign or transfer these Terms, in whole or in part, without restriction. The headings used in these Terms are for convenience only and will not affect the interpretation of these Terms. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by Beginner Investor Tools.